The Gemini Analyzer is the first and only integrated Raman and FTIR handheld instrument in the world, providing complementary and confirmatory testing in a single, field-portable device.
Raman and FTIR; is a very special and reliable method of identifying unknown materials. Combining two technologies in a single device allows users to define a wider range of chemicals.
Ship; designed for military units, police forces, forensics and crime scene investigators;
Explosives are used for the identification of a wide range of dusts, solids and liquids, such as toxic industrial chemicals (TIC), chemical warfare agents (CWA), drugs and precursors.
- Lightweight and compact
- Leverages both Raman and FTIR technology to address a broader range of samples than either technique alone.
- Features Raman and FTIR Scan Delay to allow users to leave the hazard zone before initiating a scan.
- Minimizes user error and eliminates subjective user interpretation
- Built for field use,
- Identifies unknown solids and liquids, from explosives and chemical warfare agents to industrial chemicals and precursors using a comprehensive onboard library.
- Guides the operator through technology selection and sampling with Scan Assist.
- Enables operators to quickly switch between analysis techniques.
- Includes a motorized anvil which adjusts sample pressure based on user settings
- Customizable Profiles allow the operator to set scan parameters based on the sample, scenario and their situational awareness
- Requires minimal training for proficiency